Saturday, June 21, 2008

Our silly little filly, Sierra, wants to play.

Sierra loves to play, run and jump. She can't decide if she's a race horse or a rodeo horse. Romping around her pen is a favorite thing to do with anyone who will play with her.



Come on mommy, play with me.


See me jump!

Papa play with me! I gotcha, you're it!


Papa and Sierra are having a talk. "Sierra you cannot jump on people!"



Sierra says "I am sorry papa. Will you still play with me?"

Isn't she cute? Sierra loves to eat, nap, romp and play with people. Anyone who walks by her pen she runs over to the fence in hopes they will come to see her. It doesn't take much encouragement to get her going. Adia, don't let your teacher see these pictures because this is the "ole cowboy way of training your horse". You know papa he has his own special way of training horses. Just remember how nice "Apache" is, papa trained him.

3 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Cute pix! So did you buy this little filly or do you own her mother & get to watch her deliver? BTW, I hope you had a great birthday!

Middleton said...

My parents own the mom and were there for the delivery... yuck!

My mom doesn't peek at this to often so I am answering for her.

Middleton said...

Grandma, your pictures are really pretty and I love all of them and that your pictures I love them all.

Love, Avery