Monday, May 11, 2009

HE DID IT AGAIN !!!

Papa is out of control when he goes to the feed store! We went to replace "a" sick chick because we must maintain 16. I think papa's counter is off. We came back with two to replace one and before we got out the door we added 3 dwarf bunnies. One adult, on papa's shoulder and two white babies on Lauren's and best friend, Mia's shoulder. Now he says he would like one male bunny. Not a good idea! I just found out they can reproduce in 30 days (3 females - 30 days - how many each time? I do not know but I am sure it would be way to many, way to fast). .

Although I am grateful to how happy these animals make him and the enjoyment he gets from them, papa is not allowed to go to the feed store anymore. He needs to make a list and someone else will go pick-up the supplies for him. Now I just have to figure how can I possibly enforce this.

A glimpse of why we called this the Lazy "H" Ranch ...Lazy humans, hounds & horses


lazy cats too,

Max says "no worries" he's on guard

1 comment:

Middleton said...

The first sentence you wrote sums up you both perfectly! CRAZY Farm for sure!